Are you feeling stuck?
Trying to figure out life.
Or don’t know yourself anymore?
Let’s journey together as we uncover the real you, the best version of you.
Let me support you and be by your side as we journeying together to finding the REAL YOU, as I coach you. Schedule time with me
What is Coaching?
Coaching provides a non-judgemental, open, collaborative, non-directive conversation that brings about change through inquiry, reflection, choice and new behaviours in order to help people make courageous decisions about their life, relationships and work. – Nick Bolton (Animas Centre for Coaching).
Coaching is a conversational based approach to moving someone from where they are to where they want to be. -Nishe Patel (Animas)
Simply put, coaches help and provide support, (not advice) to individuals in their journey/ process of making decision that will impact their life. However, the coaching process is ultimately client led.
A coach will not judge you nor give advice but will stand by you. Gently asking probing questions that will help you dig deep within yourself, to find the answer locked within, or just clarity. All this in done in an open, warm and accepting space.
Sometimes it takes an external nudge to help us take that step, make that life changing decision or give clarity.
Coaching – Non-directive, non-judgemental, supportive and forward looking .
Mentoring – Gives advice, direction and guidance in a specific area.
Counselling & Therapy -Looks in the past and seeks to understand.
Roles and Responsibilities of the coach
- Be fully present and listening to you.
- Will be respectful.
- Will be on time
- Will not judge you or try to impose their view on you.
- Will only state observation to you subject to your approval.
- Can not guarantee outcome but guarantee progress.
- Will ask for your permission to probe and push to further
- Outcome is not always tangible
Roles and Responsibilities of the Client/the Coached .
- Must be committed to the outcome.
- Recognise they own the session and led the process.
- Willing to be open.
- Will answer questions as best as you can.
- Be comfortable and free to lead the coach and let the coach know when to probe.
- Will be respectful
- Will be on time.